Monday, February 28, 2011

...And Now For Something Completely Different.

If you saw someone walking down your street dressed like Helena Bonham Carter would you think:
a. This woman is fun-loving and whimsical.  I will ask her in for a cup of tea, or
b. This person probably has a court appointed guardian to control her finances because she is clearly mentally incapacitated. I should lock the front door.



The answer is B. I'm not saying HBC IS crazy, I'm just saying that she dresses like someone who is crazy.

And don't get me started on the hair. I'm itchy just looking at it.

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this? I like the third one down...her daughter's Crocs look so out of place! Good to know all kids love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crocs do seem out of place. But isn't that little girl cute?

    ReplyDelete