Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Warp Speed Wednesdays: Battle of the Young Captains.
I've made no bones about fancying Chris Pine, aka Young Kirk. I've also made it pretty clear that I hated the Star Trek movie Nemesis, which stars Tom Hardy as a cloned copy of Captain Picard.
When I watch the promo for This Means War (which stars both Pine and Hardy) I'm conflicted. My lust for Young Kirk AND my dislike for Young Picard are completely at odds. Which will win out?
Other questions I am now pondering:
1. Do I lust after Chris Pine more or less than I lust after Reese Witherspoon's wardrobe?
2. Are those Tom Hardy's real lips or are they wax lips?
3. Does anyone actually believe that Chelsea Handler is 36? Forty-six, yes. But there's no way she's younger than me.
4. Why would a CIA agent have an English accent?
5. If I was on a date with Chris Pine and he was tranquilized, I would totally take liberties with his person -- does this make me a bad person?