Thursday, September 27, 2012

Toothy Grin.

In our house, the going rate for lost teeth is $1. But the tooth fairy gives a bonus if the teeth need to be extracted with help from the dentist.


In the past month Zarf has had five teeth taken out. One was an extra adult eye tooth on his upper jaw, the others were baby canines and eye teeth that were refusing to budge despite the adult teeth being fully formed and ready to roll. I told him that his stubbornness -- which he gets from me -- extends to the roots of his teeth.

And then this happened...


5 comments:

  1. Yikes. Poor kid. Is it me or do those roots seem huge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are HUGE. I was shocked when I saw them.

      Delete
  2. Trying to be sympathetic (and I am, I had four baby teeth pulled when they wouldn't fall out on their own) but for those of us who are repulsed by teeth, this sucker should've come with a warning. *barfs in mouth*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teeth repulsion is a THING?! Seriously? I did not know that. Sorry.

      Delete
  3. Very interesting topic here in your site. Keep on posting this kind of topics. Very useful indeed.

    ReplyDelete