Thursday, December 20, 2012

Procrastination looks like THIS.

After careful consideration I have decided not to fold the huge pile of laundry in the corner of my living room. Because if the Mayans are right and the world ends on December 21, 2012, I don't want to spend the last night of my life doing a menial chore.

Of course it's highly unlikely that the Mayan doomsday prediction is correct. They didn't foresee the collapse of their empire due to exposure from germs carried by Europeans. Why would I trust their divination skills if they couldn't master basic hand washing?

Also my calendar ends on the December 31st. That doesn't mean the world is ending. It means I have to buy a new one. Maybe that's what the Mayans were planning on doing, too.

Instead of being productive I goofed around on the internet.  I took a quiz showing that the Jane Austen character I most resemble is Elizabeth Bennett.


This is new. Usually I'm an Elinor Dashwood. Elizabeth is a huge improvement so let's not dwell on the fact that Elinor and Elizabeth are actually tied for first place in the results spread. 

My Disney alter-ego is Donald Duck.



Yes, this is true. Like Donald, I refuse to wear pants, but always insist upon comical headgear.

Of all the Harry Potter characters, I most resemble Ron.



Blimey. How did that happen?

But I'm also most like Kirk. Yes. Now that's more like it. 


But I'm also an Uhura? NO. LIES. ALL LIES!

So how are you planning on spending the last day of life on our planet?


4 comments:

  1. I switched my once a month eat-anything-you-want day from Christmas to yesterday, just in case. So bonus for me - now I'll have two pig-out days this month. Thanks Mayans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there goes my day. I am now going to drink Bailey's and coffee and do a bunch of quizzes. I did a My Little Pony quiz the other day with Beck and Misty. Beck and I were both these magical sparkly unicorns. Misty was Applejack, the friendly country pony. The quiz read our souls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where was the My Little Pony quiz?! I want to play too!

      Delete