Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Warp Speed Wednesdays. Web Surfing.


I love when people tweet or email me links to Star Trek. It's nice to know that people think about me when they see Star Trek stuff.

Here are two stories that Chris (from Fairly Odd Mother) told me about:
"The Greatest Conversations To Ever Happen On Twitter Between Real Astronauts And The Cast of Star Trek
"Thank you, r/Star Trek" is about JJ Abrams and Damon Lindelof reaching out to Trekkie Daniel Craft after his diagnosis with terminal cancer. 

The first one will make you smile. The second will make you cry. No, really. I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking about how much I love being a Trekkie.

Deb (from Not Inadequate) directed me to this image:



And now a little something for the non-nerds in the audience:


HA! Got you -- this is SUPER NERDY!

3 comments:

  1. I thought "Wow, the fact that I love all of those pictures doesn't make me nerdy? First time for everything!" Then it became clear that it was just like everything else: the nerd triumphs again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Initially I thought they weren't nerdy. Then I scrolled down to Frodo. NERD ALERT. It was Robert Downey Junior -- he created a false sense of safety.

      Delete