Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A poem.



This is post #19. Today's prompt is:

Friendship.

• • • • • • • • • • • • 

A poem explaining why I value my online friendships:

F is for Feminism.  Because my blog buddies HULK SMASH sexism. And Dinkie Cars.

R is for Recipes. That they generously share. 

I is for the internet, where my "imaginary friends" reside.

E is for Enthusiasm. Their passions inspire.

N is for Nutty. They make me laugh when I need it the most.

D is for Discussions. That sometimes get heated, but never get nasty.

S is for Star Trek. I will not rest until I have converted them all.

H is for Hot Men. Eye candy soothes a savage/weary heart.

I is for Intelligent. They are sardonic, quick-witted and wise.

P is for Patience. That they've shown me in spades.


5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic
    It pleases me
    I'd write more but
    I really have to pee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, poetry! Excellent!

    A Haiku:

    I hate snot so much
    It is gross and annoying
    More so when not mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me, I have something in my eye... *sneaks off, feels feelings*

    Thanks for the shout-out. We love you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to write a poem for you
    But I only really know haiku
    Wait! Is it five seven five?
    I like the song Staying Alive.

    My poetry sucks. But this is awesome! Thanks for the love, back at you. xoxoxox - even though x and o make you feel uncomfortable! *avoids eye contact*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lurve you all for these comments -- you know me so well!

    ReplyDelete