Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pointed.

For the third day of my month long blogging challenge
I chose the topic "If you were a pencil what would you write?"

• • • • • • • 
Dear user of obsolete technology,

You've got to help me. One minute I was a mother of two, mediocre-housefrau pushing 40, spending way too much time goofing around on the internet and making sexually inappropriate remarks about actors. The next second I was transformed into a Dixon Ticonderoga HB #2 Pencil.

What kind of dark magic is this?! Please find a way to fix me. I want to be a human being again.

In the meantime: please step away from that pencil sharpener.

xoxo

Nan


11 comments:

  1. This is going to be my VERY favourite month!!! Just knowing that there will be a blog from you every day makes me so happy that if I was a puppy I'd be wiggling my whole backside. THANK YOU NAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glady you're happy! I'm happy, too! Actually I just finished my latest post and it was so very long that I'm a bit punch drunk right now.

      Delete
  2. There is something that I love about writing with a sharpened pencil. I can't say though, that I've ever pictured being one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. A perfectly-sharpened pencil is one of life's great joy.

      Delete
    2. One of the first things we bought after we started homeschooling was a school-style pencil sharpener. I have had many, many blisters from that damn thing. But yes, I agree.

      Delete
  3. How are you feeling right now? Kind of wooden? Leaden? CALL THE DOCTOR!!!

    Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im an avid user of the mechanical pencil.... where do I stand in all this??

    ReplyDelete