1. interest starts to wane -- there is no greater heartache for a Kardashian than being ignored or forgotten on social media,
2. a tabloid offers up enough money for an exclusive photo-op, and/or
3. lawyers and assistants have secured all urls and social media user names connected to the child's
Best name suggestion I've heard so far comes from a Lord Voldemort twitter account: Kreacher.
In lieu of mocking that baby's names, I'll just mock another family of reality television "stars," the Duggars. The oldest Duggar boy and his wife just had their third child: Marcus. He joins older siblings, Michael and Mackynzie. It seems Josh Duggar is keeping up with several family traditions:
1. having LOTS of children in quick succession,
2. mistaking children for a set of collectible dolls requiring thematic names, and
3. favouring the boys with solid, normal names and giving the girls crap, cutesy names, ie Jinger, Jordynn, Joy-Anna.
Am I right in assuming that the -M name trend is a tribute to Michelle, whose children all have -J names to honour her husband? My theory is that Michelle is a nightmare of a mother-in-law, especially since the end of her child-bearing years ended dramatically at about the same time Anna started having babies, thereby stealing some of the attention from Michelle.
This begs the question: who would you rather have as mother-in-law: Michelle Duggar or Kris Jenner-Kardashian? And who would you rather have for a father-in-law: Jim-Bob Duggar or Bruce Jenner? Oh, dear. I'm scaring myself.