Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Warp Speed Wednesday. Jessica Fletcher would've been an excellent security officer.

NOTE: in previous posts related to Star Trek I have linked to a website called Memory Alpha. Currently a document called "ai" automatically downloads when you visit that site. I don't know what it does, but I highly recommend avoiding Memory Alpha.

º º º º º º º


Carrying on with my Character Actors Who Appeared in Murder She Wrote and Star Trek series, we arrive at the final series: Enterprise. None of the principal cast of this series appeared on Murder She Wrote.


In previous posts I've mentioned the following actors with dual credits in MSW and various Star Trek series:


René Auberjonois:
ENT: Oasis -- Ezral
MSW: Murder in a Minor Key & Mourning Among the Wisterias

Thomas Kopache
ENT: Harbinger -- The Alien
ENT: Broken Bow: Part 1 -- Vulcan Attaché Tos
MSW: Nan's Ghost: Part 1 & 2 -- Leonard

Gregory Itzin

ENT: Shadows of P'Jem -- Captain Sopek
ENT: In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II -- Admiral Black
MSW: Frozen Stiff -- Ralph Brewer

Robert Pine

ENT: Fusion -- Captain Tavin
MSW: Death by DemographicsCrimson HarvestFor Whom the Ball Tolls,  Class Act , & Obituary for a Dead Anchor

Eric Pierpoint

ENT: Terra Prime ,Demons  Divergence & Affliction -- Harris
ENT: Rogue Planet – Shiraht

Fionnula Flanagan

ENT: Fallen Hero, Vulcan Ambassador V'Lar
MSW: Just read this.


Mark Rolston
ENT: The Augments  --  Captain Magh
ENT:  Canamar  --  Kuroda Lor-ehn

Christopher Neame 

ENT: Storm Front: Part 1 & 2 -- German General
MSW: Nan's Ghost The Legacy of Borbey House

I'm sure there are more, but I can't be bothered to look them up. 
Here are a few new names:


Geno Silva

ENT: United & The Aenar -- Senator Vrax
MSW:  Day of the Dead 

James Ingersoll

ENT: Two Days and Two Nights -- Risian Man
MSW: Proof in the Pudding

Michael McGrady

ENT: Canamar -- Nausicaan prisoner
MSW: Ever After, The Skinny According to Nick Cullhane, Smooth Operators, & Death Takes a Dive

Kate McNeil

ENT: Affliction -- Commander Collins
MSW: A Virtual Murder & Harbinger of Death

Again, I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can find for now. I may amend this list later. Or maybe not. Who's to say.


Can you tell I'm not enthused to be writing this particular post? Partially this is because this theme has gone on for much longer than I anticipated. More so it's because I don't care for this particular incarnation of Star Trek. But let us not dwell on that. Let us think of positive things. Like this amazing photo:




Magnum AND Jessica. I'm totally 'shipping these two.

2 comments:

  1. I freely admit I only watched one episode of Enterprise but MAGNUM AND JESSICA OH MY GOD DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN REALLY?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a two part story arc. It started on an episode of Magnum and ended with one on Murder She Wrote. Sadly Thomas and Jessica's love was chaste.

    ReplyDelete